when have to choose

These two days, I felt awful. not because I’d to prepare things 4 my promotion job which forced me to go here n there, in n out office to office, or early go n home late. It started when the big boss asked me to work in the head office regency. I’m honor at first. They thought, I would work better if I joined them. They also told me about the prestige, n the nicely things. But….

When I sat behind my desk, the desk which had accompanied me 4 few years. Touched the filling cabinet where I put all my stuff. Played Hangoroo in the notebook n looked around the room, I couldn’t describe what I felt deep inside.
Then I remembered eM, how I really want 2b in his class at Ungaran or Surabaya. The others name: Teh Ita, Cak Upik, K Fauzi, Bang Ibad, P Agus, P Er, P Faizal, P Isma, P Dede, Mr. Ozank. God! How could I 4get them?

N what about the proposals I usually proud when I’d finished them , the reports that made me stressed, what about btkppkb or bppnfi regional?
At that moment I realized that… I luv my office. I luv what I’ve to do here. I luv my jobs. I really luv!!

N also, go without saying that I’ve partners in crime who became part of my life: niknok n sanah n dj n those abang2 at tenaga fungsional’s room, plus of course my fussy boss. Could I leaved them? Should I leaved them?
Leaved my job 4 something new n unpredictable? Leaved all the togetherness? Leaved all the links?

N tonite, I’ve made a decision!!
I’ll meet the big boss Monday…

0 komentar: